Rogers High Fidelity is excited to announce our new Premier Upgrade Program!
What is this program?
This is a limited time program where customers can trade-in select McIntosh and Audio Research two channel amplifiers and receive up to 75% of their current market value. This value can be placed towards purchasing a new Rogers High Fidelity integrated amplifier and/or phono stage.
When does this program start?
The limited time program will start August 1, 2016.
What are some of the conditions?
Inspection and verification of trade-in is the sole responsibility of any Rogers verified dealer. Trade-in models must be in working order and have not been modified in any way and have no cosmetic damages.
• Only products listed on Premier Program materials apply.
• Mono Block units must be traded in as a pair.
• Both Tube Type and Solid State amplifiers are included in this program.
• One Trade is allowed for each new model ordered.
• Trade-in Premier dollar amount cannot exceed Rogers High Fidelity MSRP on any model.
What is the list of the accepted products for trade-ins?
For the select McIntosh and Audio Research two channel amplifiers, see the list below:
McIntosh Integrated Amplifiers